Oliver Ormston BSc (Hons), MSc, MBPsS
My name is Oliver and I am the founder of OPB Consulting. I now have several years working as a qualified Organisational Psychologist specialising in professional development. Before training as a psychologist and consultant I have had over 10 years working in the retail and manufacturing industries. In more recent years, I have worked alongside managers and other professionals facilitating them in the development and advancement of their careers.
I typically have 2-3 full working days per week available (sometimes more) as an Organisational Psychologist/Consultant. This is due to the fact I also work for Dixons Carphone as a Control Room Operative (operations). For this reason, I won’t accept any new clients working in the electrical/phone retailing industry due to a conflict of interest (e.g managers working for Amazon, Argos, Phones4U etc).
Every professional relationship should begin with a conversation. If you would like to discuss your organisation’s or your own professional development you can contact me here.
- MSc in Organisational Psychology & Business from Aston Business School
- Qualification in Business & Personal Coaching from Barefoot Coaching Ltd (accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the University of Chester)
- BSc in Psychology & Sociology (combined honours) from Aston University
- Graduate Conversion Diploma in Psychology from Winchester University
- Membership to the British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Membership to the Division of Occupational Psychology
- Hogan Assessment Systems certified (all assessments)
- BPS Test User: Occupational Ability
- BPS Test User: Occupational Personality
- BPS Assistant Test User: Occupational
- Qualified in several other psychometric instruments (workplace assessments) including FIRO Element B, Achievement Motivation Inventory & EQi 2.0